Buy the book on Amazon
Fearless: Real Estate Investment In The Era of Climate Change is available as:
Buy The Audiobook on iTunes
Sheldon classifies climate change as an “equal opportunity calamity”. Climate change is here whether we like it or not, and unless real estate investors and professionals take this into consideration, they stand the chance to suffer severe financial loss.
FEARLESS is written for our entire industry.
- Real Estate Investors (of all sizes)
- Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Attorneys
- Institutional Lenders
- Property Inspectors
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Building Contractors
- Property Managers
- Mortgage Companies
- Investment Managers
- Credit Rating Organizations
On Googling my hometown and climate change, as recommended by the author, I was both surprised and embarrassed to learn that my city was the first in Ontario Canada to declare a climate emergency. (Thus allowing them to prioritize spending on climate change related issues). This is something I really should have known as this is where I invest.
Real Estate Investment In The Era Of Climate Change
FEARLESS: Real Estate Investing In The Era Of Climate Change is for every real estate investor who has ever asked themselves, “How will climate change affect me, my investments and my strategies for investing for the future?”
This book is NOT a philosophical debate about climate change.
This book is also NOT about what has caused climate change or why it is happening.
Climate change is real, it’s here, it’s increasing and the effects on your real estate investments will be exponential.
So get your house in order (pun intended.)
In FEARLESS: Real Estate Investing In The Era Of Climate Change, B.L. Sheldon has one single objective, to give you a rock-solid how-to plan to thrive as a real estate investor in the era of global climate change. You will learn how to become a FEARLESS real estate investor. FEARLESS gives you a clear understanding of how climate change is impacting your real estate investments right NOW – and how it will continue to do so in the future.
You will discover:
- How to assess your (or ANY) region, town, neighborhood and property for resistance to climate change impacts.
- Tricks to mitigate the deficiencies in your current properties and to preserve your cash flow.
- Methods to use to determine where to buy your next real estate investment property.
- How to determine whether to hold, whether to sell, and how to look for the best locations for future investing.
- Advice to decide what your personal risk limits are when deciding where and whether to invest in real estate.
If you have read this far, then you are likely either already investing in real estate, you have a desire to invest in real estate, or you work closely with real estate investors in a professional capacity and you want be able to address your increasing concerns about climate change – and how it will continue to affect your business – more knowledgeably, more confidently and more effectively.
In short, you fearlessly want to comprehend and problem-solve the risks and variables that are quickly shifting in our abruptly changing world.
Grab Your Copy Today!
- Need an entertaining, challenging, dynamic speaker for your event?
- Need a thoughtful breakout session or workshop for your conference?
- Need a riveting keynote speaker for your event?
Click to explore speaking topic suggestions, or let us know what custom topics you need handled.
Schedule Consulting Time
- Need personal consulting for an existing or developing portfolio?
- Need to help your staff understand how to incorporate climate change into your analytics?
- Need top level coaching for your executive staff?
Explore our consulting services page or contact us directly to find out how we can help your company thrive in times of climate uncertainty.
Contact The Author
- Do you have questions about the book, Fearless: Real Estate Investing In The Era Of Climate Change?
- Need a guest interviewee for your podcast, radio or TV show?
BL Sheldon has hosted a California radio program and knows what you will need to keep your listeners engaged. Contact her today to schedule an interview.